I’m in foster. Submit an application to start the online adoption counseling process.
- Animal ID#: A783569
- Dog Name: Artie
- Dog Sex: Male
- Approximate Age: 8 years
- A Little About Me: Sweet, handsome, laid-back – what more could you ask for? Looking for a snuggle buddy? Someone who knows laps are for dogs and not laptops? I am your guy! I am a total love-bug who knows how to work those puppy dog eyes of mine to get my way. I am a calm guy who likes to tag along to whatever you are doing but am also okay if you have to leave him at home. Submit an app to meet me today!
- In-home Information: House broken, not destructive
- I do not participate in shelter playgroups and would like to be your one and only canine pal in a home
- Walk Rating: Easy to walk, maintains loose leash
- Snuggle Rating: Lives for snuggling and being close to you
- Type of Learner: Highly treat motivated. He will do anything for a treat – any and all treats.
- Energy Level: Medium energy blend, needs some play prior to relaxation
- Manner Level: I enjoy meeting new people and do so in a calm manner
- My motivation is: Highly treat motivated
- Known Skills: Sit, Watch Me, Down
- Personality: Sweet, marshmallow, laid back, easy breezy kind of guy
Submit an application to start the online adoption counseling process.
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
SSPA offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us.
Not ready to adopt?
Won’t you please help by sharing us with your friends, family and followers?
#sspa #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal