I’m in foster. Submit an application to start the online adoption counseling process.
- Animal ID#: A783924
- Dog Name: Rusty
- Dog Sex: Male
- Approximate Age: 5 years
- Dog Size: L
- A Little About Me: A.k.a. “The Dude”, I am supremely chill and a go-with-the-flow kind of guy. I enjoy going on walks, long and short, wading in the river and chasing after those cheeky squirrels! I love the great outdoors but I don’t want to be left outside alone; I need to hang with my peeps. Car rides are a favorite activity; I am qualified to be your co-pilot! I am a total sweetheart; I know I am too much chunk-a-hunk for a lap but I am so down for the doggie massage and melt for belly rubs. I am a move-in ready and the best boi! Want to learn even more about me? Submit an adoption application today!
- In-home Information: House broken
- I participate in shelter playgroups with: Gentle and light play female dogs
- Walk Rating: Working on loose leash walking and check-in reminders
- Snuggle Rating: Is ok sitting by your side rather than your lap
- Type of Learner: Short sessions work best
- Energy Level : Medium-low energy blend, enjoys short play sessions and is then content to lounge around
- Manner Level: I enjoy meeting new people and do so in a calm manner
- My motivation is: Treat motivated
- Known Skills: Sit, Watch Me, Catch
- Personality: Rock star, not much rocks my boat
Submit an application to start the online adoption counseling process.
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
SSPA offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us.
Not ready to adopt?
Won’t you please help by sharing us with your friends, family and followers?
#sspa #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal