I’m in foster. Submit an application to start the online adoption counseling process.
- Animal ID#: A784373
- Dog Name: Dimitri
- Dog Sex: Male
- Approximate Age: 3 years
- Dog Size: L
- A Little About Me: I am absolutely one gorgeous beast. I am a little bit of a scaredy cat and when I first meet people shy away. Once I warm up, I am perfection with my people. I will stay by your side always, and my people are my world. If I am with you, I will forever be happy!
- In-home Information: House broken
- I participate in shelter playgroups with: Gentle and light play female dogs
- Walk Rating: Walks well, needs reminders to check in with handler
- Snuggle Rating: Would like to take things slow and let you know when I am ready
- Type of Learner: Short learning session’s work best
- Energy Level: Medium energy blend, needs some play prior to relaxation
- Manner Level: I can be shy and timid when meeting new people, prefer to take things slow
- My motivation is: Treat motivated
- Known Skills: Sit, Watch Me
- Personality: Soft, marshmallow, human motivated, people are my favorite
Submit an application to start the online adoption counseling process.
The shelter’s kennels are loud, stressful places for dogs. Some dogs express that stress by exhibiting behavior inside a kennel that they will not show otherwise. Please ask to take the dog you are interested in to a play yard and spend some time getting to know him or her in that more relaxed environment. For more information on meeting dogs at the shelter, please read this article.
Ask About Our Adoption Counseling!
SSPA offers adoption counseling via email for large-breed dogs at email@example.com. To learn more, visit our adoption page, and to get started, fill out our adoption application and email it to us.
Not ready to adopt?
Won’t you please help by sharing us with your friends, family and followers?
#sspa #findlove #alldogsmatter #sactown #foster #adoptdontshop #donate #sacramento #norcal