PB SOC is always accepting donations and looking for new ways to enrich the lives of the dogs in our program. As a volunteer-ran group, our only administrative expenses are bank and PayPal fees. The rest of your donation goes DIRECTLY to help the dogs!
PB SOC is a beneficiary of Lapcats, a nonprofit organization dedicated to saving cats and other homeless pets in our community. Lapcats is a 501(c)(3) charitable non-profit organization. Your donation to PB SOC, care of Lapcats, is tax deductible. For your tax records, Lapcats’ tax ID is 47-3066321 and their address is 8359 Elk Grove Florin Road, Suite 103-308, Sacramento, CA 95829. Learn more about Lapcats at http://www.lapcats.org.
We also have a Wish List on Amazon.com. Below are some of the items our dogs need. Thank you!
- Large Kongs and peanut butter are always beneficial for the dogs
- 6-foot Leather Leashes
- Flat Collars
- Kurunda Beds
- Used Bicycle
- Walky Dog Attachment (available for about $49.00 on amazon.com)
- Martingale Collars
- Bully Sticks
- Nyla Bones
- Tarps to provide shade and shelter from the rain
- Canopy tents to provide shade
- Misters to keep outdoor kennels cool
- Kiddy pools (now doggy pools!) to provide fun and cool entertainment